[Mailman-Users] admin password reset

Ron Brogden rb at islandnet.com
Wed May 29 18:17:37 CEST 2002

Howdy.  I have looked through the various FAQs for this as well as searching
via Google and looking through the various admin commands in the bin
directory with no luck.  If this is covered somewhere else, please let me
know.

I am wondering how one goes about resetting the password for a given mailing
list *without* having to delete and start from scratch.  "config_list" seems
to have no password option available and the example password changing option
for "withlist" (which I have made into its own script now), changes members
but not a specific list.

Any ideas or example code I can use with "withlist"?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cheers

Island Net AMT Solutions Group Inc.          Telephone:          250 383-0096
1412 Quadra Street                           Toll Free:        1 800 331-3055
Victoria, B.C.                               Fax:                250 383-6698
V8W 2L1                                      E-Mail:    support at islandnet.com
Canada                                       WWW:   http://www.islandnet.com/