[Mailman-Users] Admin access

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri May 31 08:48:48 CEST 2002

> Jack Ring wrote:
>
> I have been administering the, ieig at incose.propagation.net mailing
> list but about a week ago the password, seatcieig, that I had used
> successfully suddenly started returning "authentication failed"  Can
> you please tell me how to gain access to the admin functions?  I have
> several requests to process.
> TKU

congratulations. you have posted a password on a public list. if i were
the admin of that site, i would roast you. luckily, no such list seems
to exist on that host. ;)
talk to your admin - he can access the admin interface with his site
password and reset it for you. (don't tell him you posted here.)