Unsubscribing (was Re: [Mailman-Users] RE: Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6)

Kyle Rhorer rhorer at swbell.net
Tue Nov 5 00:50:06 CET 2002

On Monday 04 November 2002 12:13, Harding, Rick wrote:
> please unsubscribe me to this list.

As a fellow subscriber, I would like to encourage you to please look at
the instructions included at the bottom of each and every posting to
the list.

> 	http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	mailman-users-request at python.org

...and...

> Unsubscribe or change your options at
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/<your email here>

Doing your own unsubscribing from any mailing list takes a huge
administrative burden off of the list owner, who is, in most cases,
volunteering his or her time.  That's why they make the initial time
investment to make the instructions appear with such frequency.