[Mailman-Users] !Help with Configure

Mike Ingram ingram_michael at attbi.com
Tue Nov 5 08:25:27 CET 2002

Any help would be appreciated.

I want only one of the members of this list to be able to send to the list without being moderated.
I want all other members restricted from posting, or if that is not possible I want all of the other members' posts to require administrative approval.

I have followed (I think) the instructions to do this (although I don't see a way to prevent posting of specific members entirely).  I suspect I am just getting bleary eyed and missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for any help.  Mike