[Mailman-Users] Newbie question - qrunner

Ben Timby btimby_indy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 15:24:19 CET 2002

Hello, I just took over for a system admin yesterday.
He setup mailman for our mailing lists at work. I got
a call this morning around 6AM that one of our
developers had gotten a script in an endless loop, and
inside that loop was an error, that was generating an
email error notification that is sent to the list of
developers.

I did the following in order to stop the emails from
arriving (10K messages had already been delivered at
this point).

ps aux | grep mailman