[Mailman-Users] Re: personalization features (was Re: Archive URL in postings (2.1b3))

John Buttery john at io.com
Thu Nov 7 08:25:33 CET 2002

* "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry at python.org> [2002-11-06 13:30:33 -0500]:
> How about "No", "Yes", and "Yes, with Headers"?

  OK, now we're getting into subtleties of UI design which I'm really
not qualified to comment on, but hey, I've never let that stop me
before...  :p

  Personally, "Yes" is the setting that I would expect to denote the
fullest setting, if it appeared at all.  However, I wouldn't really
expect it to appear.  If I were going to do it, I would use "None", "Body
Only", and "Full".

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)