[Mailman-Users] mailman/postfix suite

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Nov 7 15:50:17 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 09:31, Denis wrote:

> All is fine but the mail is not delivred.
>
> This is the result:
>
> IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
> '/var/lib/mailman/lists/testneo/config.db'

I snipped your message to include the only relevant portion.  What are
the permissions on that file, and the others in /var/lib/mailman/lists
?  The files should normally have permissions of at least 664 (775 for
directories), and owned by the mailman user and mailman group.  Also,
try running the bin/check_perms utility to check your mailman
installation's permissions.

--Jeremy