[Mailman-Users] Post Installation Woes: Redhat 7.2

Ed A. Rogers ed.rogers at innernet.org
Thu Nov 7 17:19:41 CET 2002

gA7GDdI17774: to="|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist",
ctladdr=<testlist-request at xxxxx.xxx> (8/0), delay=00:00:01,
xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=prog, pri=30034, dsn=4.0.0, stat=Operating
system error

I get this error regardless if I use the sendmail module or the smtp
module. Clearly the mail is received but is somehow getting lost. The
queue is empty.

I run majordomo on this same box and I wanted to make the switch to
mailman because it does more what I want a mailing list to use than
majordomo does.

Any help is appreciated,
-Ed