[Mailman-Users] Carriage Return in Archives

Topaz877 at aol.com Topaz877 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 18:45:35 CET 2002

The problem isn't with mail delivery, it's with the archives. It goes without
saying that Mailman can't do anything about how users configure their mail
clients. But Mailman does control how the *archives* are displayed.

Not being a Python programmer, I haven't looked into a solution yet for my
own installation. But the problem has surfaced enough times on this list that
it seems worth addressing.

-Susan Dridi