[Mailman-Users] log and permission problems

fish fish at livingsky.net
Thu Nov 14 03:05:04 CET 2002

Hi all

I have installed Mailman on a Debian system with exim as the mail program.
This was done just before I left for 13 days, and now I am getting some very
large log files and am getting the following error from my log watcher

Nov 13 11:02:01 livingsky CRON[15674]: Authentication service cannot
retrieve authentication info.

I believe that this is a qrunner / pam problem, but don't know how to fix it
and googling didn't really help. Can anyone here help out with this?

Robert Lydiate
icon at accesscomm.ca