[Mailman-Users] list of users subscribed

David Moore dmoore at aibi.org
Sat Nov 23 18:20:53 CET 2002

Is there a way for the _Administrator of a LIST_ (not Mailman admin) to
export a backup or report of the members of a list such as a delimited text

I couldn't find it in the FAQ -may have just overlooked it...
If someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I believe we are on Mailman version 2.0.13

David Moore

AIBI Resources
Resources for Biblical Church Development
A Ministry of American Indian Bible Institute