[Mailman-Users] run add_members command in apache (php)

Simon Chan simonchan at shaolinmicro.com
Tue Nov 26 02:19:36 CET 2002

Dear all,

I just install mailman and want to add members directly in my own web
page and not use the mailman provided one. However, the command
/var/mailman/bin/add_members cannot be run in web page. I use php
function call

system("/var/mailman/bin/add_members -d mailing-lists abc", $return_value)

mailing-lists is the filename that stores the email address that want to
add into list.
abc is the list name.

I try to use apache user to run this command in console and it works.
But, cannot add members using this command in php.
Anyone know how to solve it??

Thanks.
I use Redhat 7.3

Regards