[Mailman-Users] Announce-only lists?

Sagi Bashari sagi at boom.org.il
Tue Nov 26 08:50:01 CET 2002

On 26/11/2002 09:36, Brian Read wrote:

> At 04:56 26/11/2002, Chris wrote:
>
>> How does one set up an announce-only list? I didn't see that option
>> listed, but I could have missed it. I was actually hoping that I
>> could set up a list with about 200 people subscribed, but only about
>> 5 of them have posting capabilities.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> This gets asked about once a week!  Please look in the FAQ:
>

> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp

I asked this before but never got an answer - Is there any way to
automate posting to moderated list?

I want to send a daily newsletter to moderated list, generated by a
script on the server. I don't want to go and approve the message
everyday. Is there any way to write the message directly to the mailman
queue, like after the moderation stage?

Sagi