[Mailman-Users] qrunner problems

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 15:57:19 CET 2002

At 13:16 28/11/2002, fish wrote:
>Thanks Richard,
>
>I understood, from the name, that qrunner processed queue's, and that if it
>was having a problem that mailman probably wouldn't work right. My question
>now is, though, if my logs are saying that qrunner is having authentication
>problems, then should my list mail be working. Right now, I am hosting 5
>lists, all of which are working and mail is getting to them. This means, to
>me, that qrunner is running properly. I am assuming that it is the
>/etc/cron.d/mailman script that is calling qrunner every minute or so, which
>is where the authentication problem is.

If I understand you correctly, you say cron is executing the qrunner, which
is sending out mail to your lists subscriber, but you are getting 'error'
messages logged each time.

You might get more help if you  repost to mailman-users list giving an
example of exactly what is being logged into which log file.