[Mailman-Users] Automating Gnu Mailman List Updates

Jim Smith josjr at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:00:06 CET 2002

I have a Perl-based organization data management system from which I
will be exracting the e-mail address of individuals and assigning to
various Gnu Mailman managed e-mail lists. This needs to be automated so
that the e-mail lists are continually up-to-date with the data contained
within the organization data management system.

In order to do this I need either a Perl module that accesses Gnu
Mailman list objects or a Command Line Interface to the Gnu Mailman
system. Are either of these available?

In general, is there a Gnu Mailman model for automating the updates of
Gnu Mailman list objects, without using the Web Interface?

Jim Smith
Assistant Coordinator
Information Technology Group
College of Biological Sciences
247 Gortner Lab
University of Minnesota
1.612.625.6208 - josjr at umn.edu

<:BASS:< - Biology Application Server System
ALDER - Acaptive Life Directory for Extensible Reporting
BIRCH - Biological Information Resource for Career Help
FERN  - Florae Environment Resource Network (CBS Greenhouse)
IRIS  - Image Repository Information System
WREN  - Web-based Research Education Network