[Mailman-Users] reg exp in mailman 2.0.13

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 3 23:53:39 CEST 2002

The best help is to include a footer with each list that points folks to
the web-based list control pages (see for example the one on this
email).

Other than that, you could add "remove" as one of the keywords that
administriva looks for, but that might require a small side-trip to the
source code.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes