[Mailman-Users] Re: Greetings! :) New mailman user here.

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Sun Oct 6 01:03:24 CEST 2002

At 02:38 PM 10/5/2002 -0600, LuKreme posted the following...
>On Friday, Oct 4, 2002, at 20:49 Canada/Mountain, Glenn Sieb wrote:
>>1)      Will a soon-to-be-released version of Mailman support attachment
>>stripping?
>
>The current version supports this (2.1b3)

Cool--thanks.. :)

>>2)      Is there work going on to extend Mailman to have files areas and
>>such (similar to Yahoo Groups functionality)?
>
>erm... I doubt it.  There are other ways to do this.

Hmm.. can you point me in the right direction? Most importantly I'm
interested in the Files section.. I believe I can recreate the "database"
and "links" sections via editing the HTML of the list page...

Thanks :)
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed