[Mailman-Users] Announcement\ Digest options

director at conticonti.com director at conticonti.com
Sun Oct 6 04:51:06 CEST 2002

Jon,

Can you give me examples of the command-line commands to keep the lists in
sync or direct me to where I can find that information.

Also when you say a parallel list, I am assuming that I establish another
mailing list which is just used for blasting. Is there no way to turn on and
off this feature within mailman?

Thanks.
mc