[Mailman-Users] Blind Copies

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 14:56:02 CEST 2002

Make the TO: be either your email address or some bogus email address.
In each list that you want to BCC, put your email address (or the bogus
one that you decided to use for the TO:) into
"Alias names (regexps) which qualify as explicit to or cc destination
names for this list." - You'll find this on the web-admin Privacy page.

Jon Carnes

===