[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1 -- is anyone using it in production?

Chris Wiegand chrisw at signalbhn.org
Thu Oct 10 22:51:54 CEST 2002

I'll admit - we are using 2.1b1. I deployed it because we needed some
feature (I forget which), which was only in the 2.1 series. It has been very
stable, for us. When 2.1 goes "stable", I'll migrate over then. I use
Postfix with it, the redhat package version for rh 7.2. I use it's built in
archiver, we don't really use it anyways...