[Mailman-Users] changing the to: field

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Fri Oct 11 02:10:12 CEST 2002

The To: field has the sender's address in it?  Huh?  It should have the
list address in it.  If you mean, is there a way to have each subscriber's
address appear in the To: field, rather than the list address, the answer,
I believe, is no.  This is because Mailman doesn't send the messages one
by one, but in batches.

Greg

---
greg at gregwestin.com