[Mailman-Users] Help with Qmail

Mike Gholson mike at mgdesign.net
Fri Oct 11 03:38:42 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've installed mailman 2.013 on my Redhat 7.2 box.
Qmail is my MTA and I'm having a hard time getting
Mailman to work right.

I can create lists and the system notifies me of the
new list.  I can even log in to the info page and
sign-up.  The system sends me a confirmation message.

BUT, when I reply to the confirmation message, it
gets lost.

I can see the message in my mail queue.  So, I think
mailman isn't creating the proper path to Qmail.

Anyone know where I can look for help on this?

-- Mike