[Mailman-Users] qrunner unexpected EOF

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 17:15:25 CEST 2002

Check the log files for mailman.

Check the space on the server and make sure none of your volumes is too
full.  Then check your lists for the latest subscribers (you should be
able to see the new subscribers in the log files).  See if someone
subscribed using a "full name" <email at address.com> combination.

Finally, check your qfiles directory and see if there is a malformed
message waiting to be processed.  You might need to move the files out
of there and see if processing continues normally afterward.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes