[Mailman-Users] Editing rejection messages

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 17:28:05 CEST 2002

Mailman is Open Source, so if you have sysadmin rights to the server
that Mailman is running on, then you can do anything you would like,
including personalizing the standard notices.

The 2.0.x series does not let you do this by default, but you can edit
the Source code.

I think the 2.1.x series (still in Beta, but some folks are running it
in production) allows you to change a lot of the standard notices -
though I don't know if this is one of the ones allowed.

Jon Carnes