[Mailman-Users] Mailman detecting bounces when there is none.

Bruno G. Albuquerque bga at bug-br.org.br
Mon Oct 14 19:16:01 CEST 2002

Hello.

	Yesterday Mailman decided that most of the people subscribed to
the lists I run at my site were bouncing and disabled hundreds of
accounts. The problem is that they're not bouncing at all! I had to
disable bounce detection and manually enable the affected accounts. If I
enable automatic bounce detection it disables all accounts again.

	Any ideas? I am running Mailman 2.0.8 (considering upgrading to
2.0.13).

	-Bruno