[Mailman-Users] qrunner unexpected EOF

Matt Filizzi filizzi at umich.edu
Tue Oct 15 21:58:24 CEST 2002

We switched from using SMTPDirect to Sendmail because for some reason
certin accounts were being set to nomail.  Presumably this was because
Mailman was unable to connect to their server, and assumed it was down.
  (that is only a guess)  I say that because using Sendmail it has not
had that problem.

--
Matt Filizzi

Michigan Poverty Law Program