[Mailman-Users] non moderated lists are holding messages for approval

Dene Ulmschneider dene at ulmschneiders.com
Thu Oct 17 04:25:31 CEST 2002

I have several lists running on my mailman install and it seems that lists
that I have set to hole messages for admin approval are actually allowing
messages through without approval. Mailman is also holding messages on
lists that are not set for moderation and even when I have my email address
set to be allowed to post no matter what - it still holds my messages tot
he list.

Anyone know why this would happen and have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Dene Ulmschneider
home:           718.322.6636
office:         718.738.8859