[Mailman-Users] Still can't locate the place to change a virtual domain name's base URL for MM2.1b3

John Locke john at freelock.com
Fri Oct 18 02:01:13 CEST 2002

Fuzzy said:

<snip>
> I reran with the same script, I'd posted before.
> its still failing. I don't know python, I looked
> and line 271 is just
>
> mail()
>

> Script started on Thu Oct 17 19:31:09 2002
> pooh /usr/local/mailman> bin/withlist -l -r fix_url_mt mt
> Importing fix_url_mt...
> Running fix_url_mt.fix_url_mt()...
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "bin/withlist", line 271, in ?
>     main()
>   File "bin/withlist", line 246, in main
>     func = getattr(mod, callable)
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'fix_url_mt'
> pooh /usr/local/mailman> exit
> Script done on Thu Oct 17 19:31:15 2002

Ah, I see the problem...

I don't know Python, either, but I just hacked that script when I needed
to run it. Looks like there's one other thing I changed:

def fix_url(mlist):

needs to be changed to the same name as the script:

def fix_url_mt(mlist):

This is the line before the web_page_url that you had to change.

Cheers,
John