[Mailman-Users] rejecting non-subscriber postings

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 19:55:41 CEST 2002

I think he's already done that and simply wants Mailman to handle the
held messages by deleting them instead of holding them.

Erez, you should check out the FAQ, there are a couple of sections that
will help you out.  There is a work-around that deletes all the messages
daily instead of sending you a daily status of held messages.

You might also consider an upgrade to the Beta version.  The beta
version has this built into it!

Jon Carnes
===