[Mailman-Users] Mailman's "Customizable Home Page" feature

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Oct 28 18:54:05 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 11:06, Brian Filipiak wrote:
> So,
>
> Just how customizable is it? Can I build a completely new one, as long
> as I keep the essential fields in place?
>
> My server admin thinks the home pages are dynamically built as users
> log in, rather than being static forms.

It's pretty customizable.  Look at the section in your administrative
pages that reads "Edit the HTML for the public list pages."  It should
be relatively self-explanatory.  Basically, you can use any HTML, but
with special <MM-*> tags that are replaced with variables when the pages
are served up by mailman.

--Jeremy