[Mailman-Users] Re: Evolution, GPG, and mailman 2.1.2 - blank message bodies

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Thu Aug 14 23:12:04 CEST 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 01:01:09PM -0400, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Note:  I've also heard that Outlook Express has a similar problem
> reading GPG-signed emails with evolution's MIME-added signature, so this
> isn't really uniquely an evolution problem.  But Outlook Express handles
> GPG pretty pitifully anyway, so I'm not worrying about that.

Well maybe Evolution were copying Lookout! so exactly, they decided to
reproduce the bugs as well....

Of course, the obvious workaround is not to GPG sign list mails, or to
clearsign instead of using PGP/MIME....

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."