[Mailman-Users] sending images

Jeff Besecker besecker at southernunionco.com
Tue Aug 26 15:39:20 CEST 2003

I am trying to send out a message through Mailman 2.1.2 (on RedHat 7.1)
which contains an embedded image.  We use Novell's Groupwise for mail.
If I send the message through Mailman it comes back with the embedded
image as an attachment. If I send the message straight through GW the
message is received intact.  If I send the same message to Yahoo the
message displays fine so nothing is happening in GW.

Does anyone know what might be happening on the receiving end or in
Mailman that would cause this to occur, and how to fix it?  If it cannot
be configured to allow this, does anyone know of any other list server
software that would?

Thank you