[Mailman-Users] archive clean-up?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:41:24 CEST 2003

Mailman users,
  I have seen the faq that discuss how to remove archives, etc.  However, it
seem rather manual intensive to truncate archives down to 1 year or any
particular time period.  Does anyone have a utility or script that can take
different Mailman lists and truncate the archives down to a specified time
period?
  Also, is there a quick way to identify all of the list owners?  I have
over 100 lists and I don't know how to find the list owners without logging
into each list administration page. -thanks!

--
Tim Tyler
Network Manager - Beloit College
tyler at beloit.edu