[Mailman-Users] Can I prevent all members, except list manager, from sending mail to the list??

Damar Thapa, ICT Technician tech at kennedy.edu.hk
Tue Dec 2 01:40:01 CET 2003

Hi,

Firstly, my apology to the list that I posted the question before going through FAQ thoroughly.

Since the version of my Mailman is 2.1.4, I have followed  "How to do it in Mailman 2.1" section of the FAQ. In this section, I could not understand the last para of this section. Can some one in the list give me some pointers on this?

Thanks,

Damar