[Mailman-Users] Confirmation Emails Bouncing

Martin Hugo Martin.Hugo at wilmington.k12.oh.us
Thu Dec 4 14:54:55 CET 2003

Hello Everyone:

I have built a new Linux box (Debian distro) and installed Mailman using
a deb package.  I can create lists and go to the web pages to subscribe
but when I reply to a subscription confirmation email I get the
following error:

<snip>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

126336
      Sent:	12/4/2003 7:39 AM

      'admins-request at list.wilmington.k12.oh.us' on 12/4/2003 7:39 AM
            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's
email server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <wcsmail2.wcs.wilmington.k12.oh.us #5.5.0 smtp;550 Unknown
local part admins-request in
<admins-request at list.wilmington.k12.oh.us>></snip>

Have I missed a step when I created my lists?

TIA

Marty