[Mailman-Users] Seriosu problems

Erick Mechler emechler+mailman at techometer.net
Fri Dec 5 01:07:02 CET 2003

:: > :: In short, I can send messages to the list, whose address exists, but the
:: > :: messages never reach the subscribers.
:: >
:: > Is your queue runner still running?
::
:: What do you mean by that? Is there anything I have to check?

The queue runner is started out of the mailman init script.  Check out the
INSTALL and README files that come with mailman for information on how
they're configured.  If you don't properly setup the init scripts, a reboot
of your system won't restart your runner.

Cheers - Erick