[Mailman-Users] re-creating list archive - old List-Archive problem

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Tue Dec 16 20:10:32 CET 2003

Todd (Freedom_Lover at pobox.com) wrote:

> Well, just so we'll all know, what are they set to?

PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'https://%(hostname)s/pipermail/%(listname)s'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.vediclists.net'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'

> Was mailman restarted after they were last changed, before you ran the
> fix_url.py script?

Yes, it was restarted severla times.

> Are the lists that work ones which were created after you
> moved servers?  Any other clues that might help differentiate the
> working lists from the nonworking lists?

Some of the old lists works and the new ones also, while some of the old does
not work and I do not have clue why is it so.

One possible clue: it looks like that only those lists that were under
www.virtuladomain.com and now they are moved to lists.domain.com does not
work, while those that stayed under same domain (whether www.virtualdomain.com
or lists.domain.com) are OK.

--