[Mailman-Users] Help with Config?

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Wed Dec 17 10:07:31 CET 2003

16-Dec-03 at 13:18, Bryan Dyson (lan_administrator at solanapres.org) wrote :
> I have mailman setup. I'm able to create lists send invitations and
> administer the lists via www. The one thing That doesn't seem to work
> is when a list member sends to the list. The post never goes to
> anyone. Could anyone give me some help with this.

This isn't really enough information for us to help.

However, the magic 8 ball random possible response today is :

"Check that the list is not moderated - have you looked at pending admin
requests in the web interface?"

Regards,

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access