[Mailman-Users] admindb cgi functions don't work.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 22 18:25:23 CET 2003

     Jon,

     Are you familiar with the code at all in admindb?  I'm tracing
back up from line 150.  Again, I don't really know python, but if I'm
reading this right, the line where it's supposed to grab the
QUERY_STRING from the HTTP environment is completely empty.

     Wierd!

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |For all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |are these: "It might have been".  John G. Whittier