[Mailman-Users] RE: how to configure mailman to use a specific python?

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Wed Dec 24 18:36:18 CET 2003

Jon wrote:
>The install on Ensim systems is documented by myself and a few other
>hardy individuals, but it is not easy even for practiced professionals.

      Trying to swell my head?  I did it as an absolute novice to not only
Ensim, but also to Linux.  Of course it took me months to get it right, and
I could never have done it without the help of Jon and others here - this
list rocks!

>Great Thread!  You should consider moving it into the FAQ.

      I can not get hold of the fellow who did the follow up to get his
permission to add his.  I guess I can put up my part and point to his.

<>< Paul