[Mailman-Users] MailMan Web Not Taking Changes

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 24 19:25:54 CET 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, blist wrote:

> I did check this.  And it is the correct URL.  I cannot figure out why
> it would work on the one list and not this new one.

     Check

     cd ${MAILMAN}
     bin/dumpdb lists/<listname>/config.pck | grep -i http

also.  And make sure no one altered mm_cfg.py.  Check
DEFAULT_URL_HOST.  Beyond that, you got me, no clue.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life, a bad idea who's time is past.
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |    Me