[Mailman-Users] Site-wide header in HTML pages

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sat Feb 1 23:52:50 CET 2003

I found the answer and thought I would share it with the group.

There are three other files that require modification in the
mailman/Mailman/Cgy directory:

   admin.py
   listinfo.py
   admindb.py

I am not sure if I can tell you what I did besides doing a multi-file
search in mailman for key phrases found on the "offending" pages and
then tinkered with the above files until the results looked good
(restarting mailman after each modification).  If anyone is
interested I could send you the above files - the changes are marked.

I am sure there is a better way to do this but at least this works.

Paul