[Mailman-Users] RE;Cron/senddigests bug

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 01:36:08 CET 2003

I've had to go into Mbox before and delete a few messages that were
gumming up the works. What I normally do is simply look at the last
message to be processed and then delete the next message from the Mbox.
At that point it normally becomes obvious what the problem with the
offending mail message was - its always easier once you know which
message it is.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes