[Mailman-Users] 2.1 / ssl / admin

Gregg Siegfried gsiegfried at wsipc.org
Mon Feb 3 16:20:54 CET 2003

I have 2.1 installed on OSX 10.2.3 with apache 1.3.27.  I am using
redirect directives to ensure all mailman-related web requests use SSL.
I have noticed that I cannot process pending administrative requests -
no matter what I choose (defer, approve, etc.) the request remains, and
the radio button goes back to the default (defer) after I submit.

By turning SSL off, requests can be processed as expected.

I am using the same ssl redirection on a 2.0.10 server, and have had no
such problems.

All other elements of using and managing the server appear fine, as do
any other web-based interactions.. It seems that this handling of
administrative requests is the only malfunctioning area.

There does seem to be some http urls coded into that page, as once I
submit the request, I get a number of the "you are now entering a secure
page.." dialogs.

Advice appreciated,
Gregg Siegfried
gsiegfried at wsipc.org