[Mailman-Users] Problem with listinfo and advertised in global virtual host setup (I did my homework)

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Tue Feb 4 18:27:31 CET 2003

SW> I recently installed Mailman 2.1 on a machine running Apache 1.3.20.
SW> Mailman is installed in a central location and made available to all virtual
SW> sites via an Apache ScriptAlias directive.  The lists function properly and
SW> all are accessible, but are not listed on the listinfo page even though

I discovered the hard way that the vhost under which the list will be
displayed depends on the url set in the list.  unfortunately there's
no way to change that URL from the web.  you need to use the
bin/uri_fix.py (or something like that) script to set the url
correctly.  Then it finds your site based on the vhost.