[Mailman-Users] Announce: Mailman 2.0.13 compatible eVote available

Larry Hansford lhansfor at lch-assoc.com
Fri Feb 7 18:05:30 CET 2003

I read the article in Linux Journal last night, and liked the description
of this software.  But, it didn't appear from the article that it would
work with Mailman 2.1, which I'm running.  The lines it adds to the aliases
are of the old format.   I would love to have a capability such as the
eVote, though.

Larry