[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman for a future domain name

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Tue Feb 11 04:54:41 CET 2003

What you say is correct but won't that put a "legacy" URL into
Default.py whereas if I used the (undocumented?) parameters below,
would it build Default.py with the correct URLs and therefore
eliminate the necessity to add the entry to mm_cfg.py?

I suppose I should just shut-up and try it and see what happens...

--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org