[Mailman-Users] Mailman crashing

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Feb 12 21:11:25 CET 2003

      Setup:  Mailman 2.1, running on Red Hat 7.3, with Sendmail 8.12.7.

      For the umpteen time now, Mailman has mysteriously stopped it's
runners.  I have attached a text file (qrunner.txt) which contains the last
three times it stopped working.

      What's causing Mailman to just quit like this with no discernible
reason?  Is there something I can do to figure out what the reason might be?

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.