[Mailman-Users] Archive link url is incorrect.

Graham Lillico graham_lillico at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:13:02 CET 2003

Hi

I have just upgraded to 2.1 and managed to move my lists over to the new
machine.  I have however hit a problem.  The link on the mailing list info
page for the Archive is pointing to the wrong address.  It  should point to
"www.client.org/pipermail/<listname>" but it is pointing to
"snoopy.mydomain.com/pipermail/<listname>".  The machine that runs the lists
accepts email for multiple domains using qmail.

I set up the list using "newlist <listname>@www.client.org" and then went
into the admin screen and changed the hostname from "www.client.org" to
"client.org".  All the other links seem to be using the correct url.

Does anyone know how this can be changed?  It worked find in 2.0, by
changing the "base url".

Regards

Graham