[Mailman-Users] Bulk subscribe in digest mode?

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Wed Feb 19 18:42:34 CET 2003

I tried doing this with Mailman 2.1.1 and was unsuccessful.  All new
subscribers entered in to the "Mass Subscription" form in the
Membership Management Section were added as receiving the regular
delivery method regardless of whether regular or digest was selected
in the "Digest Options" section.  The default format of the digest
(MIME vs Plain) was recorded accurately though even though the digest
button was not selected.

--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org